With the holidays fast approaching, not only are we about to be bombarded with numerous party invites, dinners and more, we also have to factor in the thought of creating a brand-new look for every event this season. Before you let stress set in, let us offer some (helpful) advice: when done strategically, you can get away with creating one unique holiday look that’s fit for all occasions.
When we thought of effortless yet beautiful makeup for the holidays, we wanted something that could go from holiday happy hour to fancy evening fête in a flash. To help create this look, we worked with Stevi Christine (@naturallyby), an LA-based makeup artist known for her artful approach on models and actors alike. From runway shows to red carpet events, she focuses her technique on creating glamorous and natural looks using healthy ingredients.
Stevi decided to use our Perfect Highlighting Palette as her must-have product for her signature holiday look because of its versatility and carry-anywhere design. Layering different shades of the 6 mix-and-match highlighters, she created a luminous look for every event this season.
Get the Look:
- Apply desired amount of Natural Finish Foundation onto skin and blend with fingers, a brush, or a beauty blender
- Dab Custom Enhancer Drops onto bridge of nose, cheek bones, temples, and upper lip
- Blend the Perfect Highlighting Palette onto face as follows:
- Brush Rose Gold on apples of cheeks to use as a blush
- Contour under cheeks and on apples of cheeks with Golden Peach
- Gently dab the Mini Perfect Highlighting Powder in Moonlight under brow bone and smooth into upper eyelids and under lower lash line
- Lock in the look with a swoop of Perfect Setting Powder
- Set the look for radiant, lasting wear with Illuminating Setting Spray