Ethereal and feminine in design, Emilia Wickstead’s SS18 collection graced London Fashion Week with modern silhouettes full of movement and light—capturing the essence of happy self-expression. The accompanying beauty look, created by makeup guru, Florrie White, was no exception; crafting each look with a natural and glowing finish, she kept hair and makeup clean with bushy brows and a wash of light.
“Emilia wanted real and clean skin, Cover FX’s Natural Finish was ideal to cover any of the girls’ imperfections and still look like they were make-up free as it really was a natural finish. The only makeup feature was a glow in the inner corner of the eyes which was created with the Custom Enhancer Drops, by choosing the right shade (out of the 9 available) for each girl to embrace and enhance their natural skin tone and individuality”. –Florrie White
Get the look:
- Florrie mixed Custom Infusion Drops (Hydrating, Calming or Radiance depending on skin’s needs) with Illuminating Primer for plump and hydrated skin
- Correct Clicks were used to target imperfections before the application of Natural Finish Foundation where the foundation was buffed into skin using the Custom Blending Brush for a raw, natural look
- Brows were brushed up using a brow tamer for a boyish look
- Custom Enhancer Drops were applied to the inner corners of the eyes and dragged along the lower water line with the help of the Concealer Brush to create a ‘wash of light’ effect
- Lastly, Florrie lightly set the looks with Perfect Setting Powder to remove excess shine using the Powder Brush