At Cover FX, it’s no secret we’re all about glamming up the everyday. From red-carpet ready looks to all-out glitter effects, we love being inventive with our makeup. However, sometimes a jam-packed schedule calls for an easy look you can do in a flash that yields gorgeous, ready for anything appeal.
Longtime fan of Cover FX and MUA, Nick Scalzo (clients include @SailorBrinkelyCook, @theskinnyconfidential, and @kjapa) focuses his technique on artful looks using natural ingredients. Working with our Perfect Highlighting Palette, he created a versatile and effortless look that goes from desk to dinner. Whether a busy day of errands, back-to-back meetings, or a special after-work event, this 5-minute fix will have you looking flawless in no time.
- Apply Illuminating Primer all over face to ensure even and smooth application
- Blend Natural Finish Foundation (Nick uses G60) for radiant and natural coverage
- Then, use the Perfect Highlighting Palette for the following:
- Use Gilded all over eyelids as base color
- Blend Celestial at center of eyelid to add light, multidimensional shimmer
- Contour with Blossom under the brow bone for a tinge of peachy color
- Add definition to eyelids using Golden Peach in outer creases
- Use Golden Peach as bronzer to contour cheekbones, hairline, and side angles of the nose
- Add a hint of blush using Rose Gold
- Finally, use Prism to add shimmer at inner tear duct area and cupids bow